Why do people choose the brands they love? Why do consumers align themselves with one product or service and not with another?
The Brand Bubble is a practical, logical look at why people make their brand choices. We’ll look at consumer motivations and how you can rethink your organization’s marketing to tap into those those motivations.
- What motivates consumer brand choices?
- How to use The Brand Bubble to understand your own customer motivations.
- How to use The Brand Bubble to identify new consumer segments that might have an affinity for your brand.
- The benefits and pitfalls of digital marketing and how it can prevent you from reaching new audiences.
- Interactive exercises to apply The Brand Bubble to your own situation, and help you to build new and loyal customer segments.
The workshop combines a introductory presentation, group discussion and smaller working sessions with interactive exercises.